Boardwalk® Conveyor Lift
Magic Carpet Lifts/RMCE, Inc. are the unparalleled experts in supplying conveyor surface lifts for the winter sports industry. As the original developer of the Boardwalk®, the conveyor lift used for ski schools, Magic Carpet Lifts have the most experience in design and manufacture of this innovative type of lift, which has revolutionized the surface lift industry over the past two decades. While originally designed with beginner skiers in mind, the Boardwalk® lift is used today for a variety of transportation uses, including half pipes and tubing.
- User-friendly design for all types of riders … skiers, snowboarders, adaptive needs, sit skis, and tubers alike
- “Learning curve” for beginners is greatly reduced with this non-intimidating surface lift option
- Fun and exciting to use
- Offers the highest surface lift capacity (3-4 times more people per hour than a handle and rope tow)
- Installs on top of existing terrain
- The modular design can be easily relocated.
- Minimal maintenance required
- Heavy-duty construction of galvanized steel frame and premium components
- Customized to the area requirements for length, width, incoming electrical power, and capacity